Thurs, Oct 11th to Sun, Oct 14th, 2012
Come spend a long weekend on the beautiful Maine Coast connecting with the salt air, the ocean breeze and the ebb and flow of nature as you also connect to your own natural ebb and flow.
Using simple art materials, guided invitations, conscious breath and body awareness exercises you will touch in to your spirit, mind, body and soul as you access inner knowing and bring it out into visual form. This is a profound and simple process.
No art experience is needed.
Sally and Beth have shared this process with many from the professional artist to the “I can’t draw a straight line” club. They encourage a non-judgemental, inclusive atmosphere where you can safely explore using line, form and color.
Thursday Registration/check-in begins at 4pm
- 4-6pm – cocktail hour and munchies
- 6-7pm – light meal
- 7-10pm – evening encounters
Friday and Saturday – Full days.
Sunday – done around 2
- Thurs evening meal provided
- Light healthy lunches provided for each day
- Saturday evening meal will be provided as a shared meal.
- Breakfasts and all other dinners are on your own
Please advise if there are any food sensitivities or allergies.
- $395 includes some meals and all art materials.
- 3 rooms and tenting are available at the cottage (sign up early to reserve your space)
- 1 shared room at $25.00 per person/night (ONLY ONE LEFT)
- 2 private rooms at $50.00 per room/night (SOLD OUT)
- Tenting at $10/night
- 2 bathrooms
- Local hotels also available
- Keep in mind that this is a cottage…cozy and quaint.
- Private rooms may be shared but only have double beds in them
How to sign up
Send tuition to Sally Allen, PO Box 992, Rochester, NH 03866-0992.
- Space is limited
- Cancellation results in no refund (unless we can fill the spot and then 50% refund will be given.)
Suggestions and Ideas: What to bring
- Bring breakfast for yourself and possibly some to share. If you have special dietary concerns please let us know and we will inform the cook. Coffee and Tea will be provided.
- Towels and toiletries
- Comfortable clothing for warm and cool (make sure they will be improved by a touch of paint unless you have an apron)
- Comfortable walking shoes
- A mat (yoga mat or folded towels or blanket) for reclining on the floor for breathwork
- Sleeping Bags, If you wish to sleep under the stars on the deck you will need a mat and sleeping bags
- If you plan to camp then bring what is needed for your comfort
- A journal
Optional to bring:
- Any book titles, poetry, quotes, music etc that you would like to share
- Any special art materials that you enjoy working with for your own use (remember the basics will be provided)